SharkyCoin highly respects your privacy and will never risk your privacy.
1. To use our website, you must enable cookies.
1. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you: enter, submit, and/or access your personal information.
2. We´re not responsible for personal/account information stolen or unduly accessed due to the failure of securing your device.
1. We don´t sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information (username, email, etc.)
2. We will use your email to contact you or help you reset your password.
1. Passwords are stored and encrypted in an irreversible format in our database.
2. Plain-text passwords are not restorable and are never known.
3. Encrypted passwords will never be sold, traded or even shared.
1. We do our best to avoid offensive ads. However, we´re not responsible for any content in ads. If you find any ad not complying with our rules, please report it.
2. By clicking a link and viewing an ad, you are agreeing to take responsibility for your own actions on that website.
1. Each attempt, in any way, to hack into the system will be logged.
2. Sometimes we will warn you, sometimes we will not. In either way, when you request payout, our monitoring system will analyze your actions and take its own actions in return. Normally, attempts to hack the system will result in account suspension. Monitoring will be constant, to ensure our systems' stability and our users' accounts safety.
3. We may or may not inform you that your account was suspended. In the first case, we will send you an email. In either case, you will be notified as soon as you try to use any of our services.